4th Grade Nevada History in Mrs. Lamb's Room
-town. city or country government; government that directs things closest to home.
- a person elected to vote, speak or act for another person or group
- more than half the people
-a type of government in which the people chose representatives to vote and make laws
- an area or region
- to be accused of doing something wrong and dismissed from a job if found guilty
- a written idea for a law
- to reject a bill from becoming a law
- to go against
-to gain citizenship
Bill of Rights
- the first ten amendments to the US Constitution
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.